Decadent Mont d’Or burgers
Ermitage cheese used : Mont d’Or
- 1 Mont d’Or Le Montagnon
- 4 burger buns
- 400g of steak
- 4 slices of bacon
- Some leaves of arugula salad
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons of Mustard
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- Melt the cheese in the oven at 180°C (gas mark 6) for 15 minutes.
- Divide the minced meat into 4 parts and form round steaks the size of buns. Cook them on a high heat on both sides.
- Remove the steaks and cook the bacon slices.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes into slices.
- Combine the mustard and honey. Brush the base of each bun with the mixture.
- Add some rocket leaves, tomato slices and steaks.
- Place the bacon on top.
- Take a tablespoon of the cheese and place it on each burger.
- Close and place in the oven while still warm for a few minutes.
This recipe was designed by Chef Nini.
You can find all his recipes on: www.chefnini.com
Put the leftover cheese on the table and dip the fries in it – this will go very well with these burgers!