Croque-polenta with Tartiflette cheese
Ermitage cheese used : Tartiflette cheese
- 1 cheese of Original Ermitage tartiflette
- 4 slices of white ham
- 2 tablespoons of breadcrumbs
- 250g of polenta
- 1 litre of water
- Coarse Salt
- Bring salted water to the boil.
- Pour in the polenta and stir over a medium heat for 5 minutes until the mixture thickens.
- Prepare a sheet of baking paper and spread the polenta into a 1cm thick rectangle.
- Leave to cool at room temperature until the polenta is firm.
- Cut into 12 equal-sized squares.
- Cut 2 equal-sized squares from each slice of ham.
- Top with 8 squares of polenta, a piece of ham, thin slices of tartiflette cheese.
- Put them together 2 by 2 and seal with the remaining polenta squares.
- Sprinkle with some breadcrumbs.
- Place on a baking tray.
- Bake for 5 minutes in the oven at 220°C (gas mark 7).
Discover our recipe suggestions
Brie marinated in maple syrup, coffee and pecans
Brie, strawberry, hazelnut and honey sandwich
Grilled Munster cheese, bacon and blackberry jam
Avocado toast with Fleur des Sources
Grilled asparagus with pancetta and From’Chaud