Courgette and Morbier cheese puff pastry roses
Ermitage cheese used : Morbier
- 1 portion of morbier Ermitage
- 1 puff pastry
- 1 zucchini
- Cut the courgette into thin slices.
- Cut six 4cm wide strips from the puff pastry.
- Place the courgette slices along a strip of pastry, overlapping them and letting them protrude by half (domed side sticking out).
- Fold the puff pastry over the courgette slices and roll the pastry up. The rose begins to form.
- Place the rose in a muffin tin hole and repeat the process.
- Place a cube of Morbier cheese in the centre of each rose.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (gas mark 6) and bake for 25 minutes. Leave to cool on a wire rack.