Corn dog with Tartiflette cheese sauce
Ermitage cheese used : Tartiflette cheese
- 150g cheese for Original Ermitage tartiflette
- 100g of liquid cream
- 6 Frankfurt sausages
- 70g of corn flour
- 90g of wheat flour
- 20g of granulated sugar
- 12cl of milk
- 5g of Salt
- ½ bag of baking powder
- 1 egg
- Frying oil
- Pour the cream into a saucepan with the diced tartiflette cheese. Cook over medium heat until the cheese has melted. Blend to a smooth sauce. Season with pepper and set aside.
- Mix the wheat flour, corn flour, salt, sugar and baking powder. Add the beaten egg and mix, adding the warm milk as you go, to obtain a smooth but thick paste. Season with a pinch of pepper.
- Heat the frying oil in a deep fryer to 180°C.
- Spike each sausage onto a wooden stick. Pour the mixture into a tall glass or measuring cup and dip the sausage into it.
- Fry until the corn dogs are golden brown. Drain excess oil by placing on paper towels Serve hot, dipped in tartiflette cheese sauce.
Discover our recipe suggestions
Brie marinated in maple syrup, coffee and pecans
Brie, strawberry, hazelnut and honey sandwich
Grilled Munster cheese, bacon and blackberry jam
Avocado toast with Fleur des Sources
Grilled asparagus with pancetta and From’Chaud