Corn dog with Tartiflette cheese sauce
Ermitage cheese used : Tartiflette cheese
- 150g cheese for Original Ermitage tartiflette
- 100g of liquid cream
- 6 Frankfurt sausages
- 70g of corn flour
- 90g of wheat flour
- 20g of granulated sugar
- 12cl of milk
- 5g of Salt
- ½ bag of baking powder
- 1 egg
- Frying oil
- Pour the cream into a saucepan with the diced tartiflette cheese. Cook over medium heat until the cheese has melted. Blend to a smooth sauce. Season with pepper and set aside.
- Mix the wheat flour, corn flour, salt, sugar and baking powder. Add the beaten egg and mix, adding the warm milk as you go, to obtain a smooth but thick paste. Season with a pinch of pepper.
- Heat the frying oil in a deep fryer to 180°C.
- Spike each sausage onto a wooden stick. Pour the mixture into a tall glass or measuring cup and dip the sausage into it.
- Fry until the corn dogs are golden brown. Drain excess oil by placing on paper towels Serve hot, dipped in tartiflette cheese sauce.