Cordon Bleu with Marcaire
Ermitage cheese used : Marcaire des Vosges
- 4 slices of Marcaire Ermitage
- 4 thin turkey cutlets
- 4 slices of white ham
- A bowl of wheat flour
- 2 eggs
- A bowl of breadcrumbs
- Beat the eggs in a bowl.
- Place a slice of ham and Marcaire on each cutlets.
- Fold the cutlets in half.
- Flour the cordons by dipping them into the egg and then into the breadcrumbs.
- Add salt and pepper to both sides.
- Cook the cordons over medium heat.
Discover our recipe suggestions
Brie marinated in maple syrup, coffee and pecans
Brie, strawberry, hazelnut and honey sandwich
Grilled Munster cheese, bacon and blackberry jam
Avocado toast with Fleur des Sources
Grilled asparagus with pancetta and From’Chaud