Conchiglioni with mushrooms and Morbier
Ermitage cheese used : Morbier
- 220g of morbier Ermitage
- 500g of mushrooms of Paris
- 250g of butternut squash
- 200g of conchiglioni
- 1 shallot
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons of breadcrumbs
- 2 strands of Fresh parsley
- A little bit of Salt
- 1 fillet of olive oil
- Peel and dice the butternut Peel and chop the shallots.
- Fry the diced squash with the shallots in an oiled pan. Add water to the level of the cubed squash, add salt and cook for 15-20 minutes.
- Drain and blend the mixture to obtain a coulis. Add cooking water if necessary. Pour this coulis into the bottom of a baking dish.
- Cook the pasta in a large amount of water.
- Peel and chop the mushrooms and garlic cloves. Cook the garlic with the mushrooms for 15 minutes. Salt.
- Dice the Morbier cheese and mix with the mushrooms off the heat. Add the chopped parsley.
- Stir the mixture with the pasta and place it in the baking dish. Sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
- Place in the oven for 10-15 minutes in grill mode at 200°C.