Conchiglioni with mushrooms and Morbier
Ermitage cheese used : Morbier
- 220g of morbier Ermitage
- 500g of mushrooms of Paris
- 250g of butternut squash
- 200g of conchiglioni
- 1 shallot
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons of breadcrumbs
- 2 strands of Fresh parsley
- A little bit of Salt
- 1 fillet of olive oil
- Peel and dice the butternut Peel and chop the shallots.
- Fry the diced squash with the shallots in an oiled pan. Add water to the level of the cubed squash, add salt and cook for 15-20 minutes.
- Drain and blend the mixture to obtain a coulis. Add cooking water if necessary. Pour this coulis into the bottom of a baking dish.
- Cook the pasta in a large amount of water.
- Peel and chop the mushrooms and garlic cloves. Cook the garlic with the mushrooms for 15 minutes. Salt.
- Dice the Morbier cheese and mix with the mushrooms off the heat. Add the chopped parsley.
- Stir the mixture with the pasta and place it in the baking dish. Sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
- Place in the oven for 10-15 minutes in grill mode at 200°C.
Discover our recipe suggestions
Brie marinated in maple syrup, coffee and pecans
Brie, strawberry, hazelnut and honey sandwich
Grilled Munster cheese, bacon and blackberry jam
Avocado toast with Fleur des Sources
Grilled asparagus with pancetta and From’Chaud