Chilli con carne style tartiflette cheese soup
Ermitage cheese used : Tartiflette cheese
- 150g of Original Ermitage tartiflette
- 250g of meat ground beef
- 400g chopped tomatoes tomatoes
- 400g of red beans
- 240g of corn
- 1 onion
- 1/2 red onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 bunch of fresh coriander
- 1 to 2 tablespoons of spice (mixture of cumin, coriander, paprika, chilli)
- 1 dry pepper (or Jalapeno)
- A pinch of Salt
- Chop the onion and finely chop the garlic. Fry the garlic in a pot with a dash of olive oil. Add the onion and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the meat, add salt and stir until the meat is lightly browned. Add the spices, the seeded and diced pepper and the chopped tomatoes. Add the equivalent of 2 volumes of water (use the empty tomato tin as a measuring cup). Spice the sauce with the finely chopped chilli. Simmer for 1 hour.
- Drain the corn and kidney beans and rinse. Add to the soup and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Chop the red onion very finely. Cut the tartiflette cheese into cubes. To make it easier, place it in the freezer for 15 minutes beforehand.
- Arrange the soup in soup bowls, sprinkle with finely chopped red onion, chopped coriander, and add generous amounts of diced tartiflette cheese! Serve immediately to eat it fresh.