Chicken meatballs and harissa salad bowl
Ermitage cheese used : Emmental
- 50g of Emmental Ermitage
- 300g of egg whites chicken
- 1 white of egg
- 1 slice of soft bread
- 1 teaspoon of harissa
- 1 clove of garlic
- 3 tablespoons of breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons of milk
- 50g of beans
- 2 carrots
- 1 zucchini
- 1 lemon
- A fillet of olive oil
- Cut the bread into pieces (removing the crusts) and moisten with the milk.
- Cut the chicken into pieces.
- Chop the peeled garlic.
- Whisk the egg white to a frothy (but not stiff) mixture.
- Add the chicken, garlic, harissa, egg white, breadcrumbs, drained breadcrumbs and salt in a food processor. Chop finely.
- Cover a baking tray with baking paper.
- Scoop the mixture with a large spoon to form into balls. Wet your hands to help with the shaping.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (gas mark 6) and bake for 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, prepare the salad:
- Bring a pan of salted water to the boil. Dip the beans and cook for 10 minutes.
- Drain and remove the skin.
- Grate the carrots.
- Cut the courgette into tagliatelle using a vegetable peeler.
- Cut the Emmental Portion into tagliatelle using the peeler too.
- Arrange the hot meatballs, vegetables and cheese into bowls or soup plates.
- Season with a dash of olive oil, a little lemon juice, salt and pepper.