Chicken meatballs and harissa salad bowl
Ermitage cheese used : Emmental
- 50g of Emmental Ermitage
- 300g of egg whites chicken
- 1 white of egg
- 1 slice of soft bread
- 1 teaspoon of harissa
- 1 clove of garlic
- 3 tablespoons of breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons of milk
- 50g of beans
- 2 carrots
- 1 zucchini
- 1 lemon
- A fillet of olive oil
- Cut the bread into pieces (removing the crusts) and moisten with the milk.
- Cut the chicken into pieces.
- Chop the peeled garlic.
- Whisk the egg white to a frothy (but not stiff) mixture.
- Add the chicken, garlic, harissa, egg white, breadcrumbs, drained breadcrumbs and salt in a food processor. Chop finely.
- Cover a baking tray with baking paper.
- Scoop the mixture with a large spoon to form into balls. Wet your hands to help with the shaping.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (gas mark 6) and bake for 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, prepare the salad:
- Bring a pan of salted water to the boil. Dip the beans and cook for 10 minutes.
- Drain and remove the skin.
- Grate the carrots.
- Cut the courgette into tagliatelle using a vegetable peeler.
- Cut the Emmental Portion into tagliatelle using the peeler too.
- Arrange the hot meatballs, vegetables and cheese into bowls or soup plates.
- Season with a dash of olive oil, a little lemon juice, salt and pepper.
Discover our recipe suggestions
Brie marinated in maple syrup, coffee and pecans
Brie, strawberry, hazelnut and honey sandwich
Grilled Munster cheese, bacon and blackberry jam
Avocado toast with Fleur des Sources
Grilled asparagus with pancetta and From’Chaud