Chicken egg cake with Munster cheese
Ermitage cheese used : Munster
- 100g of Munster Ermitage
- 1 jar of natural yogurt
- 3 pots of yoghurt wheat flour
- ½ cup of yoghurt olive oil
- 1 bag of baking powder
- 3 + 12 eggs
- A pinch of Salt
- 1 litre of water with 100g of coarse powder Salt
Preparing the shells
- Using a pin, pierce the bottom of the 12 eggs to form a dotted circle. At this point, break the shell and make a hole 1-1.5 cm wide. Get rid of the white and yolk.
- Wash the shells in hot water.
- Immerse the shells completely in salt water and leave to soak for 30 minutes. Use a small plate to make a weight.
- Place the shells, opening downwards, on paper towels and leave to dry.
Preparing the cakes
- Pour the yoghurt into a bowl and clean the pot to measure the other ingredients.
- Add the eggs and mixture.
- Add the flour and yeast. Add salt and pepper. Mix with a whisk.
- Finish with the olive oil. Mix and taste to adjust the seasoning.
- Pour the dough into a blender and add the diced Munster cheese. Mix.
- Oil the inside of the shells, remove the excess and pour the cake batter halfway up.
- Place the shells in small muffin tins to keep them upright.
- Preheat your oven to 180°C (gas mark 6) and bake for about 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool before serving.