Cheese Rolls for Tartiflette with Grison Meat
Ermitage cheese used : Tartiflette cheese
- 1 cheese for Original Ermitage tartiflette
- 12 slices of grison meat
- A little bit of arugula salad
- 50g kernels nut
- 40g of freshly grated parmesan
- 8cl of olive oil
- Mix the walnuts, parmesan and oil together. Salt.
- Cut 12 slices of tartiflette cheese.
- Place a slice of cheese on top of a slice of Grison meat.
- Add walnut pesto and rocket leaves.
- Roll the meat into a spiral and hold it with a wooden pick.