Caramelised pear quarters with Brie
Ermitage cheese used : Brie
- 125g of brie Ermitage
- 2 pears
- 4 slices of white ham
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- Cut the pears in half, keeping only the base. Peel this section.
- Cut the pear in half again and remove the core. Cut the rest into quarters.
- Cut small slices of Brie into the size of the pear quarters.
- Melt the honey in a pan over medium heat and caramelise for 10 minutes.
- Leave to cool, then assemble a pear wedge with a piece of Brie cheese.
- Wrap a small piece of cured ham around it.
- Add pepper and serve as an appetizer on toothpicks.
Discover our recipe suggestions
Brie marinated in maple syrup, coffee and pecans
Brie, strawberry, hazelnut and honey sandwich
Grilled Munster cheese, bacon and blackberry jam
Avocado toast with Fleur des Sources
Grilled asparagus with pancetta and From’Chaud