Caramelised pear quarters with Brie
Ermitage cheese used : Brie
- 125g of brie Ermitage
- 2 pears
- 4 slices of white ham
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- Cut the pears in half, keeping only the base. Peel this section.
- Cut the pear in half again and remove the core. Cut the rest into quarters.
- Cut small slices of Brie into the size of the pear quarters.
- Melt the honey in a pan over medium heat and caramelise for 10 minutes.
- Leave to cool, then assemble a pear wedge with a piece of Brie cheese.
- Wrap a small piece of cured ham around it.
- Add pepper and serve as an appetizer on toothpicks.