Camembert, apple, rosemary and pecan tart, flambéed with calvados
Ermitage cheese used : Camembert Royal
- 200g of Camembert Royal Ermitage
- 1 puff pastry
- 1 tablespoon of clotted cream
- 2-3 apples
- 30g of butter
- 50g of pecan nuts
- A few pieces of rosemary
- 7cl of calvados
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (gas mark 6).
- Unroll the puff pastry onto a sheet of baking paper. Place it on a baking tray. Prick the dough all over with a fork. Spread the double cream on top, leaving a margin of about 1cm around the edges. Cover with thin slices of Camembert cheese. Season with pepper and sprinkle with a few sprigs of rosemary.
- Place the apples, scooped out and thinly sliced, on top. Sprinkle small pieces of butter over the apples, then scatter the pecans on top.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. while watching the cooking process.
- Just before serving: heat the calvados in a small saucepan, then use a match to set it alight. Quickly pour over the tarte.
Serve as a starter with a green salad.