Camembert, apple, rosemary and pecan tart, flambéed with calvados
Ermitage cheese used : Camembert Royal
- 200g of Camembert Royal Ermitage
- 1 puff pastry
- 1 tablespoon of clotted cream
- 2-3 apples
- 30g of butter
- 50g of pecan nuts
- A few pieces of rosemary
- 7cl of calvados
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (gas mark 6).
- Unroll the puff pastry onto a sheet of baking paper. Place it on a baking tray. Prick the dough all over with a fork. Spread the double cream on top, leaving a margin of about 1cm around the edges. Cover with thin slices of Camembert cheese. Season with pepper and sprinkle with a few sprigs of rosemary.
- Place the apples, scooped out and thinly sliced, on top. Sprinkle small pieces of butter over the apples, then scatter the pecans on top.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. while watching the cooking process.
- Just before serving: heat the calvados in a small saucepan, then use a match to set it alight. Quickly pour over the tarte.
Serve as a starter with a green salad.
Discover our recipe suggestions
Brie marinated in maple syrup, coffee and pecans
Brie, strawberry, hazelnut and honey sandwich
Grilled Munster cheese, bacon and blackberry jam
Avocado toast with Fleur des Sources
Grilled asparagus with pancetta and From’Chaud