Brie, strawberry, hazelnut and honey sandwich
Ermitage cheese used : Brie
- ½ Minibri Ermitage
- 1 baguette
- 3 strawberries
- 2 teaspoons of honey
- 2 handfuls of arugula salad
- 1 small handful of crushed hazelnuts
- A little bit of nuts oil
- Some leaves of fresh mint
- A little bit of Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Roast the whole hazelnuts for 10 minutes. Scrub to remove the skin and chop coarsely.
- Put to one side.
- Cut a baguette in half, then open each half baguette into two pieces, lengthwise.
- Drizzle hazelnut or olive oil over the bread.
- Garnish with rocket (washed and patted dry). Place slices of Minibri in each loaf, then season with a twist of freshly ground pepper and top with slices of strawberries.
- Sprinkle with crushed hazelnuts, add a drizzle of honey over the filling.
This recipe is ideal for a fresh picnic.