Brie, raspberry and pistachio samosas
Ermitage cheese used : Brie
- ½ brie Ermitage
- 6 brick sheets
- 125g of raspberries
- 1 small handful of pistachios
- Cut each sheet of filo pastry in half.
- Crush the raspberries and season with pepper.
- Crush the pistachios with a knife.
- Take half a sheet of filo pastry. Fold over the rounded part to form a rectangle.
- Cut a small piece of Brie and place it on the bottom right-hand edge of the rectangle.
- Spread with a few raspberries and add crushed toasted pistachios.
- Fold the sheet of filo pastry into a triangle.
- Brown the samosas in a large pan with a little fat.
Discover our recipe suggestions
Brie marinated in maple syrup, coffee and pecans
Brie, strawberry, hazelnut and honey sandwich
Grilled Munster cheese, bacon and blackberry jam
Avocado toast with Fleur des Sources
Grilled asparagus with pancetta and From’Chaud