Brie, raspberry and pistachio samosas
Ermitage cheese used : Brie
- ½ brie Ermitage
- 6 brick sheets
- 125g of raspberries
- 1 small handful of pistachios
- Cut each sheet of filo pastry in half.
- Crush the raspberries and season with pepper.
- Crush the pistachios with a knife.
- Take half a sheet of filo pastry. Fold over the rounded part to form a rectangle.
- Cut a small piece of Brie and place it on the bottom right-hand edge of the rectangle.
- Spread with a few raspberries and add crushed toasted pistachios.
- Fold the sheet of filo pastry into a triangle.
- Brown the samosas in a large pan with a little fat.