Brie panna cotta
Ermitage cheese used : Brie
- 100g of Minibri Ermitage
- 20cl of liquid cream
- A little bit of fresh thyme
- 10cl of gazpacho
- 2 gelatin sheets
- Remove the rind from the Brie and cut into pieces.
- Melt the rind into the liquid cream. Add a little salt and pepper.
- Soften the gelatine in cold water, then add it to the cream and mix well.
- Pour into verrines, stopping 1cm from the rim, and chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- When ready to serve, pour the gazpacho into each glass and decorate with a few thyme leaves.