Brie panna cotta
Ermitage cheese used : Brie
- 100g of Minibri Ermitage
- 20cl of liquid cream
- A little bit of fresh thyme
- 10cl of gazpacho
- 2 gelatin sheets
- Remove the rind from the Brie and cut into pieces.
- Melt the rind into the liquid cream. Add a little salt and pepper.
- Soften the gelatine in cold water, then add it to the cream and mix well.
- Pour into verrines, stopping 1cm from the rim, and chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- When ready to serve, pour the gazpacho into each glass and decorate with a few thyme leaves.
Discover our recipe suggestions
Brie marinated in maple syrup, coffee and pecans
Brie, strawberry, hazelnut and honey sandwich
Grilled Munster cheese, bacon and blackberry jam
Avocado toast with Fleur des Sources
Grilled asparagus with pancetta and From’Chaud