Brie and bacon stuffed apples
Ermitage cheese used : Brie
- 125g of brie Ermitage
- 4 apples
- 6 slices of bacon
- 25g breadcrumbs bread
- 3 tablespoons of maple syrup
- Remove the bottom of the apples so that they are stable.
- Remove the core with an apple corer and enlarge the hole, again using the same utensil.
- Blend the chopped Brie cheese, chopped bacon and breadcrumbs until smooth.
- Stuff the apples with this mixture.
- In a baking dish, add a little water and drizzle the maple syrup over the apples.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 180°C (gas mark 6).