Brie and bacon stuffed apples
Ermitage cheese used : Brie
- 125g of brie Ermitage
- 4 apples
- 6 slices of bacon
- 25g breadcrumbs bread
- 3 tablespoons of maple syrup
- Remove the bottom of the apples so that they are stable.
- Remove the core with an apple corer and enlarge the hole, again using the same utensil.
- Blend the chopped Brie cheese, chopped bacon and breadcrumbs until smooth.
- Stuff the apples with this mixture.
- In a baking dish, add a little water and drizzle the maple syrup over the apples.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 180°C (gas mark 6).
Discover our recipe suggestions
Brie marinated in maple syrup, coffee and pecans
Brie, strawberry, hazelnut and honey sandwich
Grilled Munster cheese, bacon and blackberry jam
Avocado toast with Fleur des Sources
Grilled asparagus with pancetta and From’Chaud