Brick of Lingot d’Or, ham and pepper
Ermitage cheese used : Lingot d’Or
- 250g of Lingot d'Or Ermitage
- 8 brick sheets
- 1 red bell pepper
- 4 slices of white ham
- Remove the stem and base of the pepper. Remove the seeds and white membranes.
- Cut the pepper into quarters and place them on a baking tray covered with baking paper, with the domed side up.
- Heat the oven to 200°C (gas mark 7) and grill the peppers until the skin blackens. Allow to cool completely in the oven.
- Remove the skin and cut the flesh into strips.
- Cut each sheet of filo pastry into a large rectangle.
- Place 2 thin slices of Lingot d’Or, ½ slice of ham and some pepper strips in the centre. Add pepper.
- Fold over the edges to form a rectangle.
- Heat some fat in a frying pan and brown the filo pastry on both sides.
This recipe was designed by Chef Nini.
You can find all his recipes on: www.chefnini.com
Serve immediately with a green salad.