Brick of Lingot d’Or, ham and pepper
Ermitage cheese used : Lingot d’Or
- 250g of Lingot d'Or Ermitage
- 8 brick sheets
- 1 red bell pepper
- 4 slices of white ham
- Remove the stem and base of the pepper. Remove the seeds and white membranes.
- Cut the pepper into quarters and place them on a baking tray covered with baking paper, with the domed side up.
- Heat the oven to 200°C (gas mark 7) and grill the peppers until the skin blackens. Allow to cool completely in the oven.
- Remove the skin and cut the flesh into strips.
- Cut each sheet of filo pastry into a large rectangle.
- Place 2 thin slices of Lingot d’Or, ½ slice of ham and some pepper strips in the centre. Add pepper.
- Fold over the edges to form a rectangle.
- Heat some fat in a frying pan and brown the filo pastry on both sides.
This recipe was designed by Chef Nini.
You can find all his recipes on: www.chefnini.com
Serve immediately with a green salad.
Discover our recipe suggestions
Brie marinated in maple syrup, coffee and pecans
Brie, strawberry, hazelnut and honey sandwich
Grilled Munster cheese, bacon and blackberry jam
Avocado toast with Fleur des Sources
Grilled asparagus with pancetta and From’Chaud