Breaded Royal Crémeux Salad
Ermitage cheese used : Royal Crémeux
- 2 Royal Crémeux
- 4 sucrine salads
- 150g of cherry tomatoes
- 4 slices of white ham
- 2 eggs
- From the breadcrumbs
- From the wheat flour
- A fillet of olive oil
- A drizzle of lemon
- Cut the cheeses into 8 pieces.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl.
- Pour the breadcrumbs into a deep dish and the flour into another.
- Dip each piece of Royal Crémeux into the flour, then the egg and finally into the breadcrumbs. Place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the salad: chop it up. Wash the cherry tomatoes. Mix together and season with salt, pepper, a little oil and lemon juice.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and brown the cheeses on all sides.
- Serve immediately with the salad and a slice of ham.
This recipe was designed by Chef Nini.
You can find all his recipes on: www.chefnini.com
Place the breaded cheeses in hot oil and brown quickly on both sides so that the cheese holds its shape. The longer it stays in the pan, the more it will heat up, melt and lose its shape.
Discover our recipe suggestions
Brie marinated in maple syrup, coffee and pecans
Brie, strawberry, hazelnut and honey sandwich
Grilled Munster cheese, bacon and blackberry jam
Avocado toast with Fleur des Sources
Grilled asparagus with pancetta and From’Chaud