Ermitage cheese used : Marcaire des Vosges
- 1 Marcaire Ermitage
- 8 slices of soft bread
- 12 slices of bacon
- 3 eggs
- 1 dish of breadcrumbs
- Cut the Marcaire into slices.
- Spread the cheese and bacon slices on 4 slices of bread.
- Seal the sandwiches and cut them into quarters.
- Beat the eggs in a shallow dish.
- Dip each sandwich quarter into the egg, then into the breadcrumbs.
- Heat a large frying pan with fat and brown the sandwiches.
- Serve immediately with green salad.
This recipe was designed by Chef Nini.
You can find all his recipes on: www.chefnini.com
Add a little onion or mushroom to the croque.