Beef and tartiflette cheese nachos
Ermitage cheese used : Tartiflette cheese
- Cheese for Original Ermitage tartiflette
- 200g of beef
- 1 small onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 large tomatoe
- 1 tablespoon of tomato concentrate
- 1 ½ teaspoons of spice (mixture of cumin, coriander, paprika, chilli)
- 1 teaspoon of granulated sugar
- A little fillet of sunflower oil
- 1 box of tortillas
- 1 small box of corn
- 1 small avocado
- 1 tomatoe
- A little bit of sweet pepper
- A little bit of fresh coriander
- 1 onion
- Juice of lime
- Prepare the beef:
- Finely chop the onion and garlic cloves. Fry them in a pan. As soon as the mixture becomes translucent, add the minced beef, spices, salt and pepper. Fry until the meat is browned. Add the diced tomato, tomato puree and sugar. Pour in a trickle of water. Simmer until the mixture has thickened (about 10 minutes). Season to taste.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (gas mark 7) on grill mode.
- Cut the tomato and avocado into small cubes. Chop the spring onion, chilli and coriander. Drain the corn.
- Place the tortillas in a dish. Spread half the diced cheese on top, pour in half the meat (hot), half the corn, diced avocado and tomato. Add the rest of the meat, then the vegetables and the tartiflette cheese. Bake for 5-10 minutes.
- After removing from the oven, drizzle with lime juice, add the chopped spring onion, chilli and coriander.
- Serve immediately as an canape.
Discover our recipe suggestions
Brie marinated in maple syrup, coffee and pecans
Brie, strawberry, hazelnut and honey sandwich
Grilled Munster cheese, bacon and blackberry jam
Avocado toast with Fleur des Sources
Grilled asparagus with pancetta and From’Chaud