Aubergine rolls with Lingot d’Or
Ermitage cheese used : Lingot d’Or
- 1 portion of Lingot d'Or Ermitage
- 2 small eggplants
- 1 bowl of arugula salad
- 12 petals of tomato confit
- 12 slices of pancetta
- From the olive oil
- A pinch of provence herbs
- A pinch of Salt
- A pinch of Pepper
- Cut 12 thin slices of aubergine lengthways.
- Place flat on a baking tray covered with baking paper. Add salt and pepper and season with a little oil and Provencal herbs.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and bake for 15-20 minutes. Allow to cool.
- For each slice of aubergine, place a slice of pancetta, some rocket, a petal of tomato confit and a piece of Lingot d’Or.
- Roll up and hold together with a pick.