Aubergine rolls with Lingot d’Or
Ermitage cheese used : Lingot d’Or
- 1 portion of Lingot d'Or Ermitage
- 2 small eggplants
- 1 bowl of arugula salad
- 12 petals of tomato confit
- 12 slices of pancetta
- From the olive oil
- A pinch of provence herbs
- A pinch of Salt
- A pinch of Pepper
- Cut 12 thin slices of aubergine lengthways.
- Place flat on a baking tray covered with baking paper. Add salt and pepper and season with a little oil and Provencal herbs.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and bake for 15-20 minutes. Allow to cool.
- For each slice of aubergine, place a slice of pancetta, some rocket, a petal of tomato confit and a piece of Lingot d’Or.
- Roll up and hold together with a pick.
Discover our recipe suggestions
Brie marinated in maple syrup, coffee and pecans
Brie, strawberry, hazelnut and honey sandwich
Grilled Munster cheese, bacon and blackberry jam
Avocado toast with Fleur des Sources
Grilled asparagus with pancetta and From’Chaud