Reporting hierarchically to the Quality Manager of the Pasta Production Department, the Quality Assistant, as part of this job creation, will have the following main tasks:
Ensure regulatory compliance and framework procedures:
- Ensure compliance with legal requirements, product health safety, compliance with product specifications, control plans, etc.
- Participate in the analysis of quality deficiencies (Non-Compliance; Recurring Claims)
- Actively participate in the HACCP process
- Enforce internal hygiene and quality rules
- Train, communicate and sensitize internal stakeholders on quality and hygiene issues
- Manage and update the department’s quality document system
- Participate in improving and maintaining the quality of products and the environment
To assist his manager to:
- Follow the monitoring plan defined for the perimeter
- Implement continuous improvement approaches
- Participate in the various equipment qualifications of the department
- Monitor the quality indicators
- Provide initial investigation of customer quality requests and follow up on corrective actions
- Release or orient the finished products according to the manager’s decisions
- Perform aging tests
- Prepare, organize product tastings and reports
Training BTS or bachelor, with a specialization in Quality Management or Hygiene (BAC+2 minimum).
A successful experience in agri-food of at least 3 years and knowledge of the specificities related to this sector is a plus.