The Key Account Manager is responsible for the day-to-day negotiation and management of the commercial activity with central purchasing agencies for national brands.
You report directly to the Sales Director. The main tasks are as follows:
- You participate in the definition of client-led commercial strategy.
- You ensure the negotiation and optimisation of the annual agreement with clients by:
– Negotiating global customer agreement, assortments and distribution across all shops.
– Negotiating the promotional plan, the current annual tariff and merchandising plans.
– Managing the client’s operating account to meet targets.
- You develop and update an annual and monthly forecast of standard and promotional volumes.
- You monitor account performance indicators and implement a winning strategy.
- You manage disputes and penalties in collaboration with the client service department.
- You are the contact person for all internal departments to develop your activities.
- You monitor and analyse key indicators/market trends.
- You keep an eye on the market.
You have 3 to 5 years’ experience, a commercial background and knowledge of food processing, supermarkets or fresh produce.
You are familiar with the Microsoft Office suite.