Under the authority of the HR Manager, your main tasks will be:
- Ensure the administrative management of staff (DPAE, Reporting, update of personnel files, INTERIM monitoring, CDD drafting, amendments, letters, etc.)
- • Organise the logistics and manage the administrative aspects of the training (Drawing up the skills development plan, administrative monitoring and invoicing, making requests for support…)
- Participate in recruitment (Receiving, sorting, screening applications, etc.)
- Participate in cross-functional projects (DOETH, Equality H/F, participate in working groups, monitoring indicators,)
- Promote internal customer-oriented attitudes and behaviours (support functions, factory operations, etc.)
From Bac +2 to Bac+5 in Human Resources or equivalent, you have acquired a minimum of 3 years of experience in a generalist HR position.
You are a rigorous, organized person. You appreciate teamwork and are adaptable. Your responsiveness and your sense of communication are assets to carry out your mission.
Position to be filled on permanent contract in the Vosges near Vittel.