Reporting to the Export Sales Manager, the main tasks are as follows:
You ensure the daily follow-up of export customers.
- You manage customer records.
- You enter and update sales prices.
- You enter and track orders in EDI or email format.
- You provide offers of release time.
- You follow up calls and customer requests.
- You follow up on payments.
- You interpret documents/emails.
- You complete technical/logistical sheets for customers.
- You formalise sample requests and delivery.
- You ensure logistics management: flow management, communication of delays or shortages, transport.
You handle various types of disputes (transport, price, quality, etc.) : reception, preparation of the file, interpretation, interface with internal departments, customer response.
You prepare tender documents: create, follow-up, and manage deadlines and additional information.
You carry out a variety of assistance tasks:
- Occasional reinforcement of the Export Sales Force.
- Possible back-up in service.
You have a 2-year degree, ideally in Commerce or Executive Assistance.
You have prior work experience in Export Sales Assistance or in Management Assistance.
You speak German and English fluently (written and spoken).
You are thorough and organised. You are looking for a challenge that combines your interpersonal skills and your ability to listen. If you want to be a cross-functional partner in an international environment, then contact us!