You work in the Central Maintenance workshop, managed by a team leader who liaises with the various departments on site to ensure preventive and corrective maintenance in the areas of fluids, energy, and building electricity.
- You are responsible for the availability and proper functioning of installations within your area of responsibility.
- You carry out fault diagnosis, troubleshooting, adjustments and checks before commissioning.
- You carry out and monitor various weekly or annual checks such as: thermography, electrical and lifting regulations.
- You are responsible for the actions and monitoring of a regulatory action plan.
- You manage the factory’s telephony with the IT department.
- You will be required to contact external companies and be their principal, guaranteeing their safety and their activity.
- You will manage improvement projects in your area.
- You will be responsible for backing-up of part of the metrology station (control of vapour, water, and chemical leaks)
You have technical skills in the following disciplines: electromechanical, pneumatic. After internal training you will have acquired sufficient autonomy to master your position.
You have a BAC+ 2 in Maintenance, or a similar diploma (Electrotechnics, CIRA/CRSA, MAI…).
Your clearances are up to date: BC, HC, H2V, B2V test, BR, PEMP3B, CACES forklift (optional)
You have knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint.