Reporting to the Regional Manager GMS, the main tasks for the role are as follows:
- Ensure the implementation of national or regional listings in traditional shops as well as in the drives on the self-service, cut and fresh-packed departments.
- Implementing promotional operations defined by marketing.
- Optimise orders for national and regional operations or shops.
- Collect shop information.
- Ensure consistency of SSC policy at a local level.
- Participate in various regional trade shows to promote the Ermitage and Montagnon brands.
- Analysing sales statistics in your sector.
- Ensuring sales forecasts in the context of new listings or promotional operations.
We are looking for a candidate with a BAC+2 NRC / MUC or commercial training.
You will have demonstrable experience in a prior role (e.g. as a sector manager), if possible in the GMS food sector.
You are perservering, thorough, autonomous and have excellent interpersonal skills.
You have a taste for the field and challenges, and are able to take your own decisions.
Your desired place of residence would be near Lyon, Saint-Etienne or Vienne.