Waffle pizza with Carré de l’Est
Ermitage cheese used : Carré de l’Est
- 8 slices of Carré de l’Est Ermitage
- 4 pastas with pizza
- 2 large mushrooms of Paris
- 8 slices of bacon
- 1 onion
- Cut out 4 rectangles the size of your waffle iron from the pizza dough.
- Peel and chop the onion and sauté it in a pan with a little fat.
- Chop the mushrooms finely.
- Divide the mushrooms, onion, bacon slices and slices of Carré de l’Est among 4 rectangles of pastry.
- Close the pizzas, seal the edges and flour each pizza.
- Heat the waffle iron, oil the baking tray on both sides and cook the pizzas.
- Close the waffle iron and cook until the pizza is golden brown.
This recipe was designed by Chef Nini.
You can find all his recipes on: www.chefnini.com