Waffle pizza with Carré de l’Est
Ermitage cheese used : Carré de l’Est
- 8 slices of Carré de l’Est Ermitage
- 4 pastas with pizza
- 2 large mushrooms of Paris
- 8 slices of bacon
- 1 onion
- Cut out 4 rectangles the size of your waffle iron from the pizza dough.
- Peel and chop the onion and sauté it in a pan with a little fat.
- Chop the mushrooms finely.
- Divide the mushrooms, onion, bacon slices and slices of Carré de l’Est among 4 rectangles of pastry.
- Close the pizzas, seal the edges and flour each pizza.
- Heat the waffle iron, oil the baking tray on both sides and cook the pizzas.
- Close the waffle iron and cook until the pizza is golden brown.
This recipe was designed by Chef Nini.
You can find all his recipes on: www.chefnini.com
Discover our recipe suggestions
Brie marinated in maple syrup, coffee and pecans
Brie, strawberry, hazelnut and honey sandwich
Grilled Munster cheese, bacon and blackberry jam
Avocado toast with Fleur des Sources
Grilled asparagus with pancetta and From’Chaud