Tacos with diced Emmental, minced chicken and guacamole
Ermitage cheese used : Emmental
- 40g of Emmental Ermitage
- 4 tortillas
- 1 fillet of chicken
- 100g of red beans
- 4 sheets of salad
- ¼ of cucumber
- 1 lime
- 2 avocados
- 2 tablespoons of juice lemon
- 1 tomatoe
- 1 good pinch of paprika
- 1/2 onion
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
Prepare the guacamole:
- Peel the avocados and mash them with a fork.
- Dice the tomato and finely chop the onion.
- Mix all the ingredients to make the guacamole.
Prepare the tacos:
- Heat a little fat in a frying pan and cook the chicken fillet over a medium heat. Add salt and pepper. Let it cool and slice
- Cut the cheese into cubes. Chop the salad leaves. Dice the cucumber.
- Top the taco tortillas with a tablespoon of guacamole, add the minced chicken, beans, lettuce, cucumber and cheese.
- Drizzle with lemon juice and olive oil.