Tacos with diced Emmental, minced chicken and guacamole
Ermitage cheese used : Emmental
- 40g of Emmental Ermitage
- 4 tortillas
- 1 fillet of chicken
- 100g of red beans
- 4 sheets of salad
- ¼ of cucumber
- 1 lime
- 2 avocados
- 2 tablespoons of juice lemon
- 1 tomatoe
- 1 good pinch of paprika
- 1/2 onion
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
Prepare the guacamole:
- Peel the avocados and mash them with a fork.
- Dice the tomato and finely chop the onion.
- Mix all the ingredients to make the guacamole.
Prepare the tacos:
- Heat a little fat in a frying pan and cook the chicken fillet over a medium heat. Add salt and pepper. Let it cool and slice
- Cut the cheese into cubes. Chop the salad leaves. Dice the cucumber.
- Top the taco tortillas with a tablespoon of guacamole, add the minced chicken, beans, lettuce, cucumber and cheese.
- Drizzle with lemon juice and olive oil.
Discover our recipe suggestions
Brie marinated in maple syrup, coffee and pecans
Brie, strawberry, hazelnut and honey sandwich
Grilled Munster cheese, bacon and blackberry jam
Avocado toast with Fleur des Sources
Grilled asparagus with pancetta and From’Chaud