Spring rolls with strawberries and Fleur des Sources
Ermitage cheese used : Fleur des Sources
- 1 Fleur des sources
- 8 rice sheets
- 20 strawberries
- 16 leaves of fresh mint
- 1 bowl of batavia
- 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon of sunflower oil
- A few seeds of sesame
- Cut the Fleur des Sources into 4 pieces and then slice each quarter to obtain 24 slices.
- Hull the strawberries and cut them in half.
- Pour water into a bowl and dip a rice paper sheet into it until it becomes soft.
- Place on a cloth.
- Place 3 strawberry halves side by side in the centre. Place 3 slices of cheese, 2 mint leaves and salad on top. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Fold the left and right edges over the filling and roll the rice paper over itself.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients.
- Emulsify the juice of ½ a lemon with the sesame oil. Add a pinch of sesame seeds. Serve the spring rolls with this dressing.