Risotto with raclette, butternut squash and Grison meat
Ermitage cheese used : Raclette and raclette cheese
- 120g of Ermitage smoked raclette cheese
- 1 butternut squash
- 80g of grison meat
- 30g of butter
- A little bit of olive oil
- 2 small shallots
- 20cl of dry white wine
- 350g of arborio rice
- 70cl of vegetable stock
- 10cl of liquid cream
- Preheat the oven to 190°C.
- Cut the butternut squash in half. Remove the seeds, clean and peel the squash. Cut one half into small cubes and set aside. Cut the other half into large wedges. Drizzle with olive oil, season with salt and pepper and add a little fresh thyme. Mix so that all the pieces are well coated. Bake for 25 minutes, turning them over halfway through.
- Drizzle olive oil over the butternut seeds, add salt and place in the oven with the butternut squash for 10 minutes. 5-7 minutes before the end of the cooking time, place 4 slices of Grison meat in the oven between two sheets of baking paper and 2 baking trays to obtain crispy “chips”.
- Peel the shallots and chop them very finely.
- While the squash is cooking, prepare the risotto.
- In a large frying pan, melt the butter. Add the shallots and cook until translucent. Add the rice and cook for 3-4 minutes (until it becomes translucent). Add the white wine and cook until absorbed, stirring. Add the diced butternut squash. Pour in the stock ladle by ladle, stirring regularly. The stock should be completely absorbed before adding more. The rice is cooked properly when it is still slightly al dente. If necessary, add a little more stock to finish cooking.
- Add the cream and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and add the diced raclette cheese. Mix well.
- Arrange the rice on the plates. Put some coarsely chopped Grison meat on top, some rolled (or finely sliced) Grison meat, the roasted butternut and some crunchy butternut squash seeds on top.
Discover our recipe suggestions
Brie marinated in maple syrup, coffee and pecans
Brie, strawberry, hazelnut and honey sandwich
Grilled Munster cheese, bacon and blackberry jam
Avocado toast with Fleur des Sources
Grilled asparagus with pancetta and From’Chaud