Ermitage cheese used : Raclette and raclette cheese
- 10 slices of Ermitage smoked raclette cheese
- 500 g of small potatoes
- 3 slices of white ham
- 6 slices of grison meat
- 1 jar of pickled carrots
- 1/2 onion
- Fry the chopped onion in a pan with fat. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Cut the slices of white ham in half lengthwise and roll them up.
- Roll the slices of meat into spirals.
- Place the potatoes on a baking tray and bake for 35 minutes at 190°C.
- Place the cheese slices into a baking dish. Bake for 10 minutes. after cooking the potatoes.
- Divide the hot potatoes between 2 soup plates. Add the ham and Grison rolls and some pickled carrot.
- Cover the potatoes with the cheese, then add the onion.
Serve immediately with a salad.