Mushroom Risotto with Tartiflette cheese
Ermitage cheese used : Tartiflette cheese
- 150g cheese Original Ermitage tartiflette
- 300g of arborio rice
- 2 onions
- 8 large mushrooms of Paris
- 1 cube of vegetable stock
- 20cl of dry white wine
- A little bit of Fresh parsley
- Peel and chop the onions and sauté them over a low heat in an oiled frying pan.
- Add the rice, stir and cook for one minute.
- Crumble the vegetable stock cube and pour in the white wine. Add water to the level of the mixture and stir and cook over medium heat. The rice must absorb all the liquid.
- Add more water and stir occasionally until the rice has absorbed the water. It will take about 15 minutes to cook.
- Meanwhile, prepare the mushrooms. Wash them thoroughly and chop them.
- Heat a frying pan with a little fat and cook the mushrooms on a high heat. Add salt and pepper.
- When the risotto is cooked, add the mushrooms.
- Remove from the heat and add the tartiflette cheese, cut into pieces. Mix to a creamy consistency.
- Serve immediately with a sprinkle of parsley
Discover our recipe suggestions
Brie marinated in maple syrup, coffee and pecans
Brie, strawberry, hazelnut and honey sandwich
Grilled Munster cheese, bacon and blackberry jam
Avocado toast with Fleur des Sources
Grilled asparagus with pancetta and From’Chaud