Munster and apple corollas – By Chef Nini
Ermitage cheese used : Munster
- 1 Munster Ermitage
- 1 apple
- A little bit of chive
- 4 brick sheets
- Cut 36 circles from the filo pastry sheets using a glass or a small cookie cutter.
- Group the filo pastry sheet circles together 3 x 3.
- Press the filo pastry sheets into the holes of a mini-muffin tin.
- Cut the apple into small cubes and divide them between the filo pastry sheets.
- Add diced Munster cheese.
- Add pepper.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (gas mark 6) and bake for 15 minutes. They should be golden brown.
- Serve with some chives.
Try this recipe with diced pears. Serve these corollas immediately so the filo pastry sheets remain crispy.