Indian chicken skewers dipped in Mont-d’Or
Ermitage cheese used : Mont d’Or
- 1 mini Mont d’Or Le Montagnon
- 5cl of dry white wine
- 500g white meat chicken
- 200g of natural yogurt
- 1/2 lemon
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 small piece of finely grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric
- 1 teaspoon of hot pepper powder
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- ½ bunch of fresh coriander
Rest time: 3 hours
- Mix the yoghurt with the juice of half a lemon, the spices, the grated ginger and a clove of garlic. Season and add 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil and the honey. Finely chop a little coriander and mix with the rest.
- Cut the chicken fillets into large pieces (3-4 cm square). Combine them into the yoghurt marinade and leave to stand in the fridge for 2 to 3 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 220°C.
- Prepare the Mont-d’Or: lightly hollow out the centre, pour in the white wine, add a clove of garlic and season with pepper. Place in the oven for 20 minutes, until the crust is golden brown.
- Remove the chicken pieces from the marinade and stick them onto skewers. Cook on a cast iron grill for 5 minutes on both sides. (or cook the skewers in the oven for 5 minutes on each side). The chicken should be cooked through, continue cooking if necessary.
- Dip the skewers in the Mont d’Or and enjoy.
Discover our recipe suggestions
Brie marinated in maple syrup, coffee and pecans
Brie, strawberry, hazelnut and honey sandwich
Grilled Munster cheese, bacon and blackberry jam
Avocado toast with Fleur des Sources
Grilled asparagus with pancetta and From’Chaud