English muffins with vegetables, Tome du Lomont shavings and a soft-boiled egg
Ermitage cheese used : Tome du Lomont
- A piece of Tome du Lomont
- 2 english muffins
- ½ zucchini
- ¼ red bell pepper
- 3 petals of tomato confit
- 2 eggs
- Toast the muffins in a toaster and cut them in half.
- Peel the courgette into tagliatelle with a vegetable peeler.
- Cut the pepper into strips.
- Cut the confit tomatoes into small pieces.
- Place courgette, pepper and tomato confit on each loaf.
- Add shaved Tome du Lomont cheese.
- Bring a pan of water to the boil and cook the eggs for 6 minutes.
- Peel the eggs and cut them in half.
- Place each egg half on the muffins. Add pepper.
Discover our recipe suggestions
Brie marinated in maple syrup, coffee and pecans
Brie, strawberry, hazelnut and honey sandwich
Grilled Munster cheese, bacon and blackberry jam
Avocado toast with Fleur des Sources
Grilled asparagus with pancetta and From’Chaud