Crème brûlée with Munster cheese
Ermitage cheese used : Munster
- 100g of Munster Ermitage
- 10cl of milk
- 15cl of liquid cream
- 4 yolks eggs
- A little bit of cane sugar
- Pour the milk and cream into a saucepan with the Munster cheese cut into pieces. Heat until the cheese is melted.
- Mix the egg yolks in a bowl and pour in the hot cheese mixture, whisking constantly.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the cream into small ramekins and place them in a baking dish.
- Pour water into the baking dish, halfway up the ramekins.
- Preheat your oven to 160°C (gas mark 5) and bake for 20 minutes.
- Just before serving, sprinkle the ramekins of cream with powdered sugar and caramelise with a blowtorch.