Butternut squash au gratin stuffed with rice and vegetables, with morbier cheese
Ermitage cheese used : Morbier
- 1 portion of morbier Ermitage
- 1 butternut squash
- 30g of rice
- 5 florets of broccoli
- 4 mushrooms of Paris
- 1 carrot
- 2 tablespoons of liquid cream
- Cut the butternut squash in half lengthwise and wrap separately in aluminium foil.
- Preheat your oven to 200°C (gas mark 6-7) and bake for about 1 hour.
- Peel the carrot and cut it into thin slices.
- Peel and chop the mushrooms.
- Bring a pan of salted water to the boil. Dip the carrots. Cook for 5 minutes and then add the broccoli florets. Continue cooking for 5 minutes. Drain.
- Cook the rice according to the instructions on the packet.
- Heat a little fat and fry the mushrooms for 5 minutes.
- Mix the cooked rice and vegetables together.
- Hollow out the butternut squash halves and pour the flesh into the bowl.
- Divide the filling between the butternut squashes.
- Drizzle with liquid cream and add the diced Morbier cheese.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (gas mark 6-7) on grill mode and brown for 5 minutes.