Buddha bowl with Carré de l’Est
Ermitage cheese used : Carré de l’Est
- 1 Carré de l’Est Ermitage
- 150g of red cabbage
- 200g of mixed quinoa and bulgur
- 2 small apples
- 200g of curly salad
- 1 handful of kernels nut
- A little bit of olive oil
- A little bit of cider vinegar
- Bring a pan of salted water to the boil and cook the quinoa according to packet instructions.
- Drain and allow to cool completely.
- Cut 12 slices from the Carré de l’Est and cut each slice in half.
- Wash the apples and dice them.
- Mix them with curly chichory. Add salt and pepper.
- Divide the different ingredients into 4 bowls or dishes: quinoa on one side, grated red cabbage on the other, then the curly chicory and apple. Divide the walnut kernels among the slices and place the slices of Carré de l’Est on top.
- Drizzle with oil and a little vinegar and serve.
This recipe was designed by Chef Nini.
You can find all his recipes on: www.chefnini.com
Can’t find quinoa? Use brown rice instead. Prepare the salad in advance and keep it in the refrigerator.
Discover our recipe suggestions
Brie marinated in maple syrup, coffee and pecans
Brie, strawberry, hazelnut and honey sandwich
Grilled Munster cheese, bacon and blackberry jam
Avocado toast with Fleur des Sources
Grilled asparagus with pancetta and From’Chaud