Bread casserole nests with Munster and peas
Ermitage cheese used : Munster
- 100g of Munster Ermitage
- 4 small ball loaves
- 4 eggs
- 40g of peas
- A few pieces of chive
- Bring a pan of salted water to the boil and cook the peas for 5 minutes. Drain.
- Cut a hat from each bun and hollow them out.
- Break an egg inside.
- Divide the peas among the pieces and add 2 pieces of Munster cheese. Add pepper.
- Place the loaves on a baking tray covered with baking paper.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C and bake for 15 minutes.
- When you take out the oven, add some chopped chives.