Bread casserole nests with Munster and peas
Ermitage cheese used : Munster
- 100g of Munster Ermitage
- 4 small ball loaves
- 4 eggs
- 40g of peas
- A few pieces of chive
- Bring a pan of salted water to the boil and cook the peas for 5 minutes. Drain.
- Cut a hat from each bun and hollow them out.
- Break an egg inside.
- Divide the peas among the pieces and add 2 pieces of Munster cheese. Add pepper.
- Place the loaves on a baking tray covered with baking paper.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C and bake for 15 minutes.
- When you take out the oven, add some chopped chives.
Discover our recipe suggestions
Brie marinated in maple syrup, coffee and pecans
Brie, strawberry, hazelnut and honey sandwich
Grilled Munster cheese, bacon and blackberry jam
Avocado toast with Fleur des Sources
Grilled asparagus with pancetta and From’Chaud