Barbecued From’Chaud with pesto and olive
Ermitage cheese used : From’Chaud
- 200g of From’ Chaud
- 35g of freshly grated parmesan
- 30g + some leaves of fresh basilic
- 30g of bread pine nuts
- 4 to 6 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 small clove of garlic garlic
- 15 black olives
- Prepare the pesto: using a blender, blend the basil leaves, pine nuts and garlic clove with a little salt and 3 tablespoons of olive oil. Add the Parmesan cheese and mix (without blending). Add olive oil until the desired consistency is reached.
- Roughly chop the olives.
- Remove the From’Chaud from its packaging and cut it into 2 discs so that it can be stuffed. Replace the cheese paper in the box, place a disc of From’Chaud on the bottom and top with a teaspoon of pesto. Add a few pieces of olive. Close the From’Chaud with the 2nd disc.
- Score the top of the From’Chaud with a knife or prick it with a fork. Wrap it in 2 sheets of aluminium foil so that it is well protected.
- Place the wrapped From’Chaud on a grill over the barbecue and cook for 10-15 minutes.
- Carefully remove the From’Chaud from the barbecue, remove the foil and place a teaspoon of pesto on top, along with the remaining olives.
Once the recipe is finished, the dish should be eaten quickly with small slices of bread!