Asparagus, strawberries and brie cannelloni
Ermitage cheese used : Brie
- 200g of brie Ermitage
- 4 sheets of lasagna
- 24 asparagus
- About 15 strawberries
- 100g of liquid cream
- 2 green onions
- A little bit of bread pine nuts
- A little bit of balsamic vinegar
- A little bit of olive oil
- Sea Salt
- Prepare 180g of Brie and cut it into small pieces. Melt it into the cream, lemon thyme and pepper over a low heat.
- As soon as the mixture is smooth, remove from the heat, remove the lemon thyme and set aside, covering with a lid.
- Remove the asparagus stalks and peel them down to the head. Cook for 5 minutes in a pan of boiling salted water and then immediately plunge them into iced water. Drain and set aside.
- Toast the pine nuts in a pan for a few minutes.
- Cook the lasagne sheets
- Roll 6 asparagus into a lasagne sheet. Repeat to obtain 4 cannelloni.
- Arrange the cannelloni on plates, top with the Brie cream, add the quartered strawberries, a few toasted pine nuts, one or two slices of Brie cheese and a few slices of chopped spring onion.
- Add a pinch of sea salt, a drizzle of olive oil, and a dash of balsamic vinegar or a little honey.