Reporting to the Plant Manager, you will be responsible for the operational management of a cheese production department at the Bulgnéville site.
You set up a coherent, productive and competitive work organisation in order to meet the company’s qualitative, quantitative and economic objectives.
You are responsible for working conditions, safety and the social climate.
You propose the necessary developments in your department (performance, organisation, investments, etc.).
In this role, your main tasks will be as follows:
- Guarantee people’s safety by ensuring the proper application of regulations, the deployment of the safety policy and compliance with internal regulations.
- Guarantee the quality and food safety of production in your area by complying with the quality standards in force, particularly with the rules of Food Defence.
- Ensure the deployment of and compliance with environmental regulations.
- Ensure the optimal organisation of production and packaging lines in the various workshops, and planning the work to be carried out by teams.
- Ensure that deadlines, production quantities, and the level of production conformity are respected to meet demand.
- In collaboration with the Supply Department, coordinate the elements necessary for the smooth running of production in the various workshops.
- Define the recruitment, training and career management needs of the sector.
- Ensure the strict application of social regulations and company agreements, maintaining a good social climate.
- Manage your workshops’ activities through the monitoring of key indicators and regular reporting.
- Implement continuous improvement processes in your area.
- In collaboration with the Management, establish the annual budget for your department and, once confirmed, ensure that it is respected.
- Establish investment needs and implement those validated in collaboration with the relevant departments.
- Act as the guarantor of the industrialisation of new products and new packaging etc.
- Participate in technology horizon-scanning and monitor regulatory developments.
- Occasionally participate in cross-functional initiatives within the framework of projects at the Bulgnéville site or within the Ermitage group.
Engineer or BTS Agroalimentaire, with 10 years’ experience in management of production workshops (> up to 50-60 people).
A knowledge of cheese.
You will be able to make proposals to improve area performance.
You have proven managerial skills and are pragmatic and adaptable.
You are able to bring your teams together thanks to your organisational skills and good interpersonalskills.
Executive-level position located in Bulgnéville (88)