Under the responsibility of the Payroll Manager, your main tasks will be to:
- Collect and process employee information: score, absence, illness, increase, promotion, variable elements in autonomy
- Establish pay in compliance with social and contractual legislation (creation of the bulletin, verification of variable elements, control of contributions), manage the entire pay cycle on your dedicated portfolio
- Process items and declarations for external social bodies
- Answer questions and requests from internal clients (managers, employees, HRD, payroll manager, accountant, etc.)
- Generate and send post pay items to the right contacts within the given deadlines
- Ensure the reliability of paycheques and pay data on your portfolio by performing post-pay controls.
With advanced training in payroll and personnel administration (Master’s degree) or with significant experience in similar functions, you have at least 3 years of experience in payroll management in a company or in a firm. Knowledge of the specificities of the WSI regime is a plus.
You demonstrate rigour, organization, autonomy, involvement and discretion. Your interest and vigilance in social regulation developments and your sense of service and organization are major assets. You know how to use pedagogy and adaptability to interact with internal clients and external organizations.