You will work in the Central Maintenance workshop under the responsibility of a team leader who liaises with the various departments on the site to ensure the preventive and corrective maintenance of metrology equipment.
- You are responsible for the availability and proper functioning of installations within your area of responsibility.
- You will carry out fault diagnostics and implement the necessary means to restore installations to good working order (simple repairs, management of specialised companies, adjustments and checks before commissioning).
- You carry out the controls to guarantee the quality of the water for the proper execution of the manufacturing processes.
- You are responsible for the checkweighers and metal detectors in the workshops.
- You will carry out and monitor various variable frequency controls within plant equipment (temperature sensors, flow meters, pressure switches, leak detectors, compressors, etc.).
- You will be required to contact external companies and be their principal, guaranteeing their safety and coordinating their activity.
- You will manage improvement projects in your area.
- You may be required to stand in for some of the energy and fluid technician’s job (rounds, checks).
You have technical skills in the following disciplines: metrology, measurement trades. After internal training you will have acquired sufficient autonomy to master your position.
You have a BAC+ 2 in Metrology, or a similar diploma (measurement professions, DUT MCQ).
Your clearances are up to date: BC, HC, H2V, B2V test, BR, PEMP3B, CACES forklift (optional)
You have knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
You are committed, thorough, dynamic and adaptable.