Reporting to a Team Leader, the Line Operator will be responsible for starting, operating and monitoring an automated line in an industrial production environment.
In this context, the main tasks are as follows:
- Operate an automated production line.
- Prepare the line according to the production schedule.
- In coordination with the team leader, check that the teams are operational.
- Set parameters.
- Check the correct operation of the line during production.
- Ensure that the line is well stocked throughout the process.
- Identify, analyse and report any malfunctions and implement appropriate actions with the relevant departments (such as maintenance, quality, packaging).
- Apply hygiene, quality, traceability and safety rules according to company policy.
You have experience from a prior position in a production environment.
Experience in the food industry is highly desirable.
You are thorough, organised and autonomous.
You have good interpersonal skills that allow you to work effectively in a team.
3×8 hours according to a schedule including Saturday and public holiday rotations and, in high season, weekends.