You will be in charge of the Clerval area in Franche-Comté, where you will assist the Collection Manager. You are a local partner for the producers and drivers, managing their activities and ensuring that the production process runs smoothly.
In the context of this new position, your main tasks are as follows:
- Milk Collection duties :
To replace the Clerval Collection Manager by organising the collection of milk for the sites of Clerval (25), Vercel (25) and the Lomont Cooperative.
- Organise milk collection rounds, manage collection stops and restarts, check collected and weighed litres.
- Plan driver’s schedule, communicate work instructions, manage staff absences and prioritise where necessary.
- Transmit production information.
- Stand in for the Collection Manager during periods of absence.
- Perform on-call duties in rotation with the Manager.
Resource Agent Collection duties :
- Act as a link between the producers and the cheese factory, particularly the “LABEL” producers.
- Raise awareness among producers about the quality of milk needed for the various processes, monitor producers’ quality indicators.
- Intervene, if necessary, to assess problems, investigate causes and provide advice.
- Follow up farm audits (CBPE, PDO approval, etc.).
We are looking for a candidate with a BAC+2 in agriculture (for example dairy, livestock), a BTS in the food industry or with initial experience as a cultural relations officer in the dairy or food industry.
Position located in the Clerval area (25)