Under the responsibility of the workshop’s Production Manager, you will participate in the production of PDO cheeses.
Your main tasks are as follows:
- You manage lactic ferments production from strains in a sourdough tank (reconstitution, sterilisation and inoculation of a culture medium, ongoing and final controls on the ferments).
- You prepare manufacturing tanks.
- You carry out physicochemical controls on milk, serum and cheese throughout the process.
- You record results and activities on the relevant forms.
- You take samples for laboratory analysis.
- You check and monitor the operation of the stations that follow the manufacturing process: moulding/unmoulding – brining.
- You control material inputs and outputs.
- You clean the facilities after use.
- You report any malfunctions and breakdowns to maintenance.
We are looking for a candidate with a minimum of a BAC pro or BTS/DUT in the food industry or ENIL with a specialisation in dairy processing. You have successful experience in dairy processing or in the food industry.
You have a good knowledge of hygiene standards in cheese production. You are dynamic, proactive and determined. You are organised, you can adapt quickly to your environment, and you can make proposals to optimise processes.
Position located at our Lavernay site.
Hours: 03:00-10:30, workshop activity 7 days a week.
Remuneration over 12 months + end of year bonus and various bonuses.